Monday, July 16, 2007

Old school Note Cards

I made these for a swap that didn't happen. I thought I would share them and get some opinions on them. What do you think? I bought a set of note cards at Walmart and then used images from old schools books to decorate the front of each card. Each card measures 4 3/4" x 3 3/4". The backs could be cut off for trading but I don't think it would work to make them into ATC. Some of the images would be lost. Would something like this be saleable(is that a word?) or in other words would you buy something like this? Just wondering!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet...bring back great memories. I think they would sell...they would make grate gift tags. i would love to swap with you.

beth in Indiana

Maggie Ann said...

I'm wondering if blogger ate my comment??? I'm back to admire these AGAIN! They are full of school-days charm. I want some...smile.

Linda said...

Ann, I love these. Vintage children's books are my favorite! You could do about anything with these, including making them into atcs. Sometimes portions of an image are as interesting as the whole- especially as a background. Or as cards they would make awesome teacher gifts. You go girl!

Kathy said...

These are beautiful, you have a great style and a good blog