Thursday, February 22, 2007

My latest collage!

Here is my latest piece of art. I was working on this before I became sick and didn't have a chance to post it. The verse is 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Love is patient, Love is kind. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perserveres.


The picture below is a larger picture of the one in the frame on the collage. This is Paul & me around 1988 in Harper's Ferry, WV.



The Holy Wedlock image was the inspiration for this piece. I found the image on a very neat site, Bailey's Bliss. Her link is on the sidebar to the left. She has other images for sharing. You'll enjoy visiting her site. The forget me not flowers in the background are also from her site. Thanks for sharing these neat images Stacie!

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Ann, what a beautiful collage!! I love your picture and how you tied it all together with romantic images and the Holy Wedlock page. Those buttons look to be from the Civil War era...love'em! It is so much fun to come see your art blog. I have a vintage 1906 blog for anyone to use the images off of...having access to blogging is so enjoyable and rewarding. I just wish our pc was faster. We have high speed and Linksys wireless, but this pc is slow sometimes-lots of times really. Anyway, I got here and love your stuff! I'm off to check out your sidebar. Have a nice day!