Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Few New ATC!

I was inspired over the weekend and did some ATC. They are all done with images from old books I've collected over the past several years. The books are falling apart (those are the ones I look for) so I don't really have to take the pages out becuase they are already falling out. I figure I'm giving them NEW life!


This photo was black and white and I wanted to give it a little bit of color. Not sure if it helps or not. Suggestions?







I loved this picture of the Queen of the Fairies. It was black and white like the cat and dog above and I gave it some color. I feel it needs something else but I don't know what yet. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I like them all and I like how you added the color. I see you left room for something with the Fairy Queen but I don't know what. Only a kitten comes to mind. =)

Linda said...

Ann, I love ALL of your atc's! What wonderful images. I love the old ads & book pages! And the cover of your journal is fab. Thanks for sharing! Linda