Monday, March 19, 2007

My Garden Journal!

Here are a few pages from My Garden Journal I started last summer. I've been trying to finish it so I can move on to some new projects.




This first picture is the cover of my garden journal. I found this journal at our local Olie's discount store and knew I had to have it. Nothing needed done to the cover. It was perfect just as it was! I love this verse from the Bible.




My first page in the journal.



These morning glory flowers are so beautiful. They grow on the fence between our neighbors house and make the yard lovely.




The verses and poems on the pages came from a book just for this purpose. It is filled with borders and sayings to use in scrapbooks and journals.

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

I LOVE your cover!!! And so... you have an Ollies...my favorite place to browse for books. I've gotten some wonderful Christian authors in that store for 2.99 each. And decorating books galore...which I love to dip into & ooh and aah.