Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Collages

Here are two new collages I did over the weekend. The images are all from 3 Southern Living Magazines background included. Ann



I liked this picture of the beach. I'm not much of a beach person but it made me feel warm and cozy. Then I thought what if it rained at the beach? Maybe it would rain flowers! The little girl running made me think of my own daughters. Sara loves the beach!



This collage is titled Pretty Angels. I liked the idea of cutting out the windows and putting my own background. Then I found the pictures of the little girl and the dogs and felt they all need a place to stay. Can you find the little faries?

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Oh yes! I do see the little fairies..one looking out from the flowers and the other peeping around the edge of the picture. Ann, this is absolutely charming! Love the rainbow and the rain thats raining flowers too...=)