Thursday, May 10, 2007

Going Outside my Comfort Zone!

I thought I would go outside my comfort zone and share some of my pages from a Christian journal I've been working on. I've haven't worked in it for several weeks but God has moved me today that I need to be in contact more with Him and this is an easy way for me to do that. I'm not good at just reading my Bible. I need interaction to memorize verses and bring the meaning of the words to my heart. I hope these pages inspire you to maybe pick up your Bible and express yourself to God through jounaling. Any book or journal will do. And mistakes don't matter! In fact I think God likes mistakes because that means we are learning and trying!

Cover of my Christian Journal. This is from a Christmas card my Mother-in-Law sent to us several years ago. I painted the cover and then glued the card front to the front of the book. I don't think it needs any embellishment.



He tends His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to his heart. He gently leads those that have young. Isaiah 40:11



This is the Day the Lord Hath Made!


"The greatest accomplishment of all time was what Jesus did for us on the cross at Calvary. Christ's death paid the penalty for our sins..."


I lift Your name on High!



Lord, Thy Children Guide and Keep


Pray
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know - Jeremiah 33:3

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Ann, this is a blessing. My heart is touched.