Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Swaps, Swaps, & Swaps

I thought I would like swapping and I was right. Over the last month I've done two ATC swaps and a 1" square swap. Here they are:

Here is the 1" square swap. Isn't it lovely? Thanks to Grace & Becky for organizing the swap.



I also did an ATC swap with Beth. It was her first swap and my first ATC swap.

Here is her ATC. I love it. It is so charming. Thanks Beth. Let's do it again. I'm ready to start working on some new ones for you!


And here is mine. I hope you liked it Beth.



My friend Maggie Ann and I also decided to do an ATC swap. Here are her ATC. Aren't they lovely. Thank you Maggie Ann. Each has a bible verse on the back.












Here are the ATC I swapped with Maggie Ann. I hope she liked them.






4 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Ann, how much fun this has been! I posted your ATC's over on my blog...but you need to click on them to enlarge them. Thank you again...I love everything..

Maggie Ann said...

Good Morning! Just dropping by to reply to your comment..yes, I made the card too, using a napkin on cardstock etc.. I dipped the 'inchie' into a melted jar of Yankee candle wax and liked the effect. Did it melt or smear in the travel to you? They say not to use 'just' candle wax. I wondor why. I tried beeswax and what a clumpy mess. The bird card was my favorite...and the distress inks are easy to use. JoAnns and Michaels carry them. Just moisten a 'wedge' cosmetic sponge and dab the edges of your work with the tea dye or whatever...if you ever want to try them...its fun. when you decide to buy stamps..have a look at the sale page of http://www.abovethemark.com/ She has affordable prices...her stamps are unmounted...what I did was buy a clear acrylic block ..from the craft store and then I make a circle of scotch tape and tape the stamp onto the acrylic block in a couple of places. The a.blocks are super...they let you see exactly where you are stamping versus the wooden block type of stamp where you take your best guess. The stamps just wipe clean with a damp cloth. I love your 'style' though of art, just the way it is. I'm off to hurry and post a picture of the new wicker settee..I promised I would. Hope you've had a nice day at work. Home must seem all the sweeter after a day at work..

Linda said...

Ann, these are WONDERFUL! I love the images!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.