Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Pages!

I've been so busy with work and then a cold I just haven't had time to get into my craft room. Well I did tonight! I had started these two pages a month ago and forgot about them. I finished them up tonight.

I love this image of the little girl and her mother. I guess it is her mother. They look like they are. Did they have a happy life? I hope so. The words at the bottom "Tomorrow's hits today!" is from an old 78 record sleeve. I felt something else needed to be added along the edges but I just couldn't find the right image. So I just left it finished as is.




I wanted to do something fun with this piece. I've been enjoying reading Shani's blog. She has some fun pieces here and here. So I wanted to do the same. All the images are from an old 1950's magazine. I love those!


No comments: